Sponsor Entrepreneurship Programs
SPONSOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMS
Support successful military transition and resilient family life!
Sponsorship can range from financial contributions to in-kind donations of goods and services to helping us put on live and virtual events that teach entrepreneurial skills needed for a successful business. Be on our advisory board, join a panel, be a keynoter or breakout presenter, or help us spread the word via print media, social media, television, radio, or podcasts.
Programs for active duty, Reserve, National Guard, veterans, and their families include:
Military Family Boot Camp
Entrepreneurs / Vetrepreneurs and their Families
Learn the skills you need to start and grow your business.
- Apply your Military Skills and Training to Grow Your Business
- Think like a General, Plan Your Winning Business Strategy
- Launch Your Next Campaign, Market Like a Pro
- Recruit Your Ops Team
- Mobilize Your Leadership Communication Skills
- Civilianize Your Resume
Thrive Throughout Deployment
Warriors and Military Families
Warriors and their families face emotional and logistical challenges of deployment transitions, separation, and re-entry into civilian life.
- Thrive Throughout Military Deployment: Tale of Two Heroes
- Share Remote Syncing Strategies: Strengthen Bonds from Afar
- Explore Wartime Moral Injury
- See through the Eyes of a Military Kids’ Expert Panel
Military Family Boot Camp
Strengthening Bonds as Partners and Parents
Dr. Red Shoe uses playful humor to address the toughest relationship challenges facing military couples. Communication strategies revitalize connection and intimacy. Programs include:
- Explore Positive Parenting and Temperament: Joyful Rhythms® Series
- Practice Playful Loving Strategies for Couples
- Master Peaceful and Productive Communication: Polite Shut-Ups™
- Deploy Communication Aikido™ Listening Toolkit
Why Partner with the Dr. Red Shoe?
Multimedia connects your brand to this resourceful market.
- 1.5 Million potential consumers reached via Red Shoe, partners, advisors, fans, and sponsor promotion
- Radio and podcast appearances
- Press releases to local and national media
- Articles and military-oriented online and print media, online e-zines, and newsletters
Social Media, email marketing, podcase, live virtual webinars, year-round live programming for servicemembers, vets, kids, and families connect you with the demographic of military families.
- Call 833-4-Partners or
- Email info@DrRedShoe.com
- Help our military families meet succeed in civilian life.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.