Banish Burnout | Boost Performance | Set Limits
Course 1—Banish Burnout: What It Looks Like; How to Fix It
Burnout is real. Understand the brain science of stress so you can banish the emotional, physical, and behavioral symptoms of burnout, even when dealing with COVID, fierce professional competition, and ever-changing tax laws. Learn the mindsets, skills, and habits needed to work well, be happy, and be profitably productive.
- List the five stages of burnout
- Recognize the physical, emotional, and behavioral signs of burnout
- Identify three strategies to regroup and recharge
Course 2—Boost Performance: Manage Time for Work and Fun
All work, and no play, makes everyone dull and unprofitably unproductive. Success in your work requires clarity of thought, time management, and critical thinking that spring from a foundation of work-life balance. Learn the mindsets, skills, and habits needed to work well, be happy, and be profitably productive.
- Identify 3 barriers to peak performance
- Recognize the science of fun and performance
- List 3 time management strategies
Course 3—Communication Strategies: Set Limits, Manage Conflict, and Clarify Expectations
Business is about people. Client satisfaction, productivity, and effectiveness require clear communication of the task at hand, essential limits, and resources. Learn the mindsets, skills, and habits needed to work well, be happy, and profitably productive.
- Identify the 3 levels of anger
- Apply humor to 3 limit-setting techniques
- Recognize 3 core communication competencies
You deserve to be
happy and safe.
Dealing with Difficult People
Difficult people are everywhere. Sometimes it's them. Sometimes it's us.