Business & Government Keynotes, Consults, & Training Programs
Red Shoe Leader Program
Communication Strategies to Deal with Difficult People,
Manage Conflict, and Resolve Ethical Dilemmas
- Understand Difficult People
- Identify Temper Tantrum Triggers
- Manage Five Communication Styles
- Explore the Three Levels of Anger
- Practice Polite Shut-up Strategies
- Master the Seven Communication Competencies
- Create a Red Shoe Leader Action Plan
- Consultation, small group work, professional speaking, and writing
- Live and virtual programs from 45-min to weekend retreats
Conflict: Deal with Bullies, Heroes, and Victims
Master the 5 Communication Styles that Plague Us All
- Understand why people misbehave
- Learn how to handle the 5 communication styles
- Identify common anger triggers
- Master Polite Shut-Ups©
- Practice communication strategies to deal with difficult people
Everyone can be difficult. Sometimes it’s me, sometimes it’s you! Mindsets, anger triggers, communication skills, and a bit of humor to bring out the best in you and your team.
Communication: Stiletto Leadership™
Cultivate Executive Presence for Women
- Speak to be heard
- Listen to lead
- Reduce stress and conflict with humor strategies
- Create an innovative, profitable, and happy workplace culture
Communicate like a woman in charge! Avoid the common communication pitfalls of women leaders.
Conflict: Stress Management and Humor for Leaders
Foster an Innovative, Profitable, and Happy Workplace
- Set the tone for a vibrant, effective workplace
- Explore humor as a conflict and stress management strategy
- Create an Action Plan for your workplace
Workplace stress leads to a declining morale, and decreased productivity and performance. Use humor and communication strategies to create happy teams and loyal clients.
Conflict and Communication: Tame the Wedding-Zillas
Essential Conflict Resolutions Skills for
- Communicate with a Red Shoe Attitude to set a positive tone
- Manage tears, tempers, and conflict with grace
- Use humor to manage difficult people and stress
Weddings bring out the best and worst in clients and wedding professionals. Handling the different personalities and stressors is key to your success and sanity.
Ethics: How Ethical is Your Team?
Solutions for Leaders
- Explore ethical foundations by misbehaving
- Master the art of difficult conversations when it counts the most
- Learn strategies to manage the 7 common communication styles
- Prevent or recover from mis-steps
- Create an Ethics Action Plan
Are you leading an ethical team? We all assume we are ethical, but do your team’s values align with those of the rest of your organization? We can do better. Why wait for disgrace to act? Strengthen your team, performance outcomes, and bottom line. Reach Beyond the Shame, Blame, and Guilt of #MeToo.
Dr. Gurri is exemplifies vision, creativity, integrity, brilliance, compassion and competence in every way. I adore her!
—George Castrataro, JD, Entrepreneur