People. Ethics. Communication.
Customized keynotes, consultations, and coaching programs serve your audience and industry. Live and virtual programs range from forty-five minutes to weekend retreats, and address your challenges with people, communication, and ethics.
Create Your Conflict Resolution Roadmap
Deal with Bullies, Heroes, and Victims
Everyone can be difficult. Sometimes it’s me, sometimes it’s you! Mindsets, anger triggers, communication skills, and a bit of humor to bring out the best in you and your team.
- Crack the Code for Dealing with Difficult People
- Manage Conflict by Identifying Common Anger Triggers
- Explore Difficult People Scenarios
Stress Management and Humor for Leaders
Foster an Innovative, Profitable, and Happy Workplace
Workplace stress leads to a declining morale, and decreased productivity and performance. Use humor and communication strategies to create happy teams and loyal clients.
- Understand the Gift of Anger to Bring Out the Best in Your Team (BOOK LINK?)
- Explore Humor as a Conflict and Stress Management Strategy
- Create an Innovative, Profitable, and Happy Workplace Culture
Cultivating Executive Presence for Women
Identify common patterns that diminish authority for women leaders. Lead with authenticity, clarity, and passion. Capture your team’s attention, hone your authority, and revitalize your team with verbal and nonverbal communication strategies.
- Craft Key Messages that Invite Loyalty and Inspire Sustainable Change
- Communicate with Confidence and Credibility
- Manage Meetings Like a Leader
How Ethical is Your Team?
Solutions for the Ethical Professional
We can do better. Why wait for disgrace to act? Awareness without judgement is the key to happiness and success, and the cornerstone of profitable ethics.
- Understand the Mindless Barriers to Mindfulness
- Reach Beyond the Shame and Blame of #MeToo
- Create an Ethical, Respectful, and Inclusive Workplace Culture
Tame the Wedding-Zillas
Essential Conflict Resolutions Skills for Wedding Professionals
Weddings bring out the best and worst in clients and wedding professionals. Handling the different personalities and stressors is key to your success and sanity. Learn how to:
- Communicate with a Red Shoe Attitude to Set a Positive Tone
- Manage Tears, Tempers, and Conflict with Grace
- Use Humor to Manage Difficult People and Stress