Solve Your People Problems
Communication is key.
In Times of Crisis, Ask, Listen, Lead, & Laugh
Business and Crisis Strategies
Worried about the future of your business. Learn how to use humor and play:
- Assess risks to and status of your business
- Foster creativity
- Innovate solutions
- Implement updated strategies
- Train your team
Grow with Mis-steps, Conflict, and Risked Reputations
"Lead, follow, or get out the way!" In a crisis, everyone is paying attention. What are they seeing?
- Identify existing and potential missteps
- Assess damages, opportunities, and resources
- Harness the power of fear, embarrassment, shame, and cover-ups
- Innovate solutions to come back stronger
Core Communication Competencies:
Resolve Conflicts that Plague Us All
Inspire, lead ethically, and speak to connect with your team, clients, and loved ones. This fun, informative, and culture-changing program focuses on communication strategies.
- Understand difficult people
- Manage disruptive communicator styles
- Explore the Three Levels of Anger
- Master the Seven Core Communication Competencies
- Create a Communication Action Plan
Speak to Impact: Grow Your Business by Speaking
Master the basics of speaking and presenting. Speaking is about impact. How do you influence others?
- Speak with eloquence
- Hone your key messages
- Speak to connect listeners with your Ideas
- Communicate and connect by being authentically you
- Grow your business with masterful networking
Lead So Others Follow:
Tango and Stiletto Leadership™
Use the principles of Tango Leadership to inspire others to follow. Stiletto Leadership for Women Leaders highlights the unique communication challenges of women in charge.
- Understand your nonverbal cues
- Speak to be heard
- Listen to lead
- Practice leadership communication strategies
- Create an innovative, profitable, and happy workplace culture
Dr. Gurri is exemplifies vision, creativity, integrity, brilliance, compassion and competence in every way. I adore her!
—George Castrataro, JD, Entrepreneur
You must be logged in to post a comment.