Are all around us. Sometimes it's them. Sometimes it's us.
CONFLICT | CRISIS | DRAMA | COMPLIANCE | COMMUNICATION
Sooner or later,
someone is bound
Bring Out the Best in Your Leaders & Teams
Lead | Communicate | Connect
Business stress can bring out the worst in the best of us. Handling the different personalities, group dynamics, and stressors is key to your success. Mindsets, anger triggers, communication skills, and a bit of humor to bring out the best in you and your team. Remove barriers to success, learn to manage conflict, ethical challenges, and crisis.
Deal with Difficult People
Bring out the Best in Everyone
Manage tears, tempers, and drama. Deal with difficult people, situations, and conversations. Especially in difficult times, strategic empathy is key. Increase productivity, creativity, and happiness within your team, organization, and your family.
- Identify 6 types of difficult people
- Understand why they misbehave
- Learn strategies to deal with them
- Practice what to say and do
Like a Pro
Deal with Bullies, Heroes, & Victims
Stress can bring out the worst in the best of us. Empathy, communication skills, and a bit of humor are the solution.
- Understand why people misbehave
- Master Polite Shut-Ups©
- Practice the Three Levels of Anger
- Create your Fair Fighting Action Plan
Hire Right, Promote Talent
The voice of bias says, "We hire who we like, and we like those who look, sound, and think like us." Choose the best person for each job, team, and role.
- Understand bias in hiring & promotion strategies
- Find the best person for every job
- Create a bias-free interview process
- Practice conducting effective interviews
Run Effective Meetings
Learn to what it takes to run effective virtual meetings virtual skills and techniques needed to:
- Develop your team form any zip code
Manage meeting settings, video, and sound
- Set up your virtual office
- Invite engagement and teamwork
- Plan and run productive meetings
Speak So They Follow
Core Communication Competencies
Inspire, lead ethically, and speak to connect with your team, clients, and loved ones. This fun, informative, and culture-changing program focuses on communication strategies.
- Understand the Seven Core Communication Competencies
- Explore the Three Levels of Anger
- Practice limit setting
- Create a Communication Action Plan
Lead So They Follow
Learn the tango as you apply the principles of the tango leadership. Communicate effectively verbally and nonverbally, refresh mindsets, and update skills.
- Communicate clearly
- Inspire respect and trust
- Understand the seven core communication competencies
- Practice strategies to set limits
- Create a Leadership Communication Action Plan
Grow Your Business by Speaking
Speak to Impact
Master the basics of speaking and presenting. Speaking is about impact. How do you influence others?
- Speak with eloquence
- Hone your key messages
- Speak to connect listeners with your Ideas
- Grow your business with masterful networking
Stress & Humor
Foster an Ethical, Productive, & Happy Workplace
Ethics, happiness, humor, and success are great partners. Workplace stress leads to declining morale and decreased productivity and performance. Use humor and communication strategies to create happy teams and loyal clients.
- Identify ways to use humor to revitalize your team
- Learn the science of humor and stress
- Practice humor as conflict management
- Create an Action Plan for your workplace
Suicide Awareness, Prevention, and Healing
Know What To Do and Say
You can make a difference. Notice, listen, and know what to do,
Perspective and a bit of humor are key in the face of uncertainly during the COVID-19 pandemic and any other disruption in our professional and personal lives—depression, anxiety, and suicide struggles are realities that require skill and compassion.
- Notice the signs
- Practice what to say and do
- Know available resources day and night
- Manage the flow of communication
- Create a culture of Open Discussion
Dr. Margarita Gurri is a consummate professional who brings deep thinking, delightful humor, and authenticity to everything she does whether she's speaking, coaching, problem-solving or writing. I've worked on numerous projects and participated in various brainstorming and mastermind groups with Dr. Gurri focused on ethics, marketing, problem-solving, and communication. I cannot recommend ANYONE more confidently and enthusiastically.
—Susan Brender, Communications Expert and Host of “The Susan Brender Show”
You must be logged in to post a comment.