Deal with Difficult People: Keynotes and Consulting Programs
Be a Red Shoe Leader!
Deal with difficult people. Manage Crisis. Lead ethically.
Eventually, someone misbehaves. Learn communication strategies to resolve workplace tears, tempers, and drama.
Red Shoe Leader Programs help business leaders, government teams, and military families change cultures to
bring out the best in everyone.
Lead So Your Team Follows!
Deal with Six Difficult Characters
- Understand six styles of difficult people
- Harness the power of conflict with humor
- Learn by misbehaving as difficult people
- Create a Red Shoe Leader Action Plan
Leadership requires practicing new mindsets and skills. Start with empathy, commitment, and a plan.
Be a Red Shoe Leader!
Master Communication Strategies to Manage Tears, Tempers, and Drama
- Be a Red Shoe Leader
- Master seven communication competencies
- Bring out the best in each team member
- Explore ethical foundations by misbehaving
Step into the role of 6 disruptive communicator styles with empathy to brainstorm strategies to bring out their best. Practice the mindsets and skills of a Red Shoe Leader.
Deal with Bullies, Heroes, and Victims
- Understand why people misbehave
- Identify common anger triggers
- Master Polite Shut-Ups©
- Practice the Three Levels of Anger communication strategies
Business stress can bring out the worst in the best of us. Handling the different personalities and stressors is key to your success. Mindsets, anger triggers, communication skills, and a bit of humor to bring out the best in you and your team. Provides a deeper dive into group dynamics.
Run Effective Meetings
Bring Out the Best in Each Team Member
- Set the tone before and between meetings
- Cultivate a culture of risk for exploring new ideas
- Manage the flow of communication graciously
- Deal with disruptive communicator styles
- Practice strategies for running an effective meeting
Life's too short for boring meetings that accomplish little.
Dr. Margarita Gurri is a consummate professional who brings deep thinking, delightful humor, and authenticity to everything she does whether she's speaking, coaching, problem-solving or writing. I've worked on numerous projects and participated in various brainstorming and mastermind groups with Dr. Gurri focused on ethics, marketing, problem-solving, and communication. I cannot recommend ANYONE more confidently and enthusiastically.
—Susan Brender, Communications Expert and Host of “The Susan Brender Show”