Deal with Difficult People: & Conflict: Keynotes, Trainng, & Retreats
Deal with difficult people. Manage crisis. Lead ethically.
Check your bias. Lead virtually for real results.
Difficult People are all around us.
Sometimes it’s them. Sometimes it’s you.
Lead So Your Team Follows!
Deal with Six Difficult Characters
Leadership requires refreshed mindsets and skills. Start with empathy, commitment, and a strong plan.
- Understand six styles of difficult people
- Harness the power of conflict with humor
- Learn by misbehaving as difficult people
- Create a Leadership Communication Action Plan
Manage Tears, Tempers, and Drama
Create a safe, inclusive, productive workplace. Step into the role of 6 disruptive communicator styles with empathy to bring out their best.
- Identify what works and what doesn't in your workplace
- Understand six types of difficult people
- Master seven communication competencies
- Practice strategies to bring out the best in each team members
Deal with Bullies, Heroes, and Victims
Stress can bring out the worst in the best of us. Empathy, communication skills, and a bit of humor are the solution.
- Understand why people misbehave
- Master Polite Shut-Ups©
- Practice core communication strategies
- Create your Fair Fighting Action Plan
Run Effective Meetings
Life's too short for boring meetings that accomplish little.
- Set the tone before and between meetings
- Cultivate a culture of risk for exploring new ideas
- Manage the flow of communication graciously
- Deal with disruptive communicator styles
- Practice strategies for running an effective meeting
Dr. Margarita Gurri is a consummate professional who brings deep thinking, delightful humor, and authenticity to everything she does whether she's speaking, coaching, problem-solving or writing. I've worked on numerous projects and participated in various brainstorming and mastermind groups with Dr. Gurri focused on ethics, marketing, problem-solving, and communication. I cannot recommend ANYONE more confidently and enthusiastically.
—Susan Brender, Communications Expert and Host of “The Susan Brender Show”