Deal with Difficult People: Keynotes, Trainng, & Retreats
Be a Red Shoe Leader!
Sooner or later, someone is bound to misbehave...
Deal with difficult people. Grow with Crisis. Lead ethically.
Eventually, someone misbehaves. Learn communication strategies to resolve workplace tears, tempers, and drama.
Red Shoe Leader Programs help business leaders, government teams, and military families change cultures to
bring out the best in everyone.
Master Communication Strategies to Manage Tears, Tempers, and Drama
Create a safe, inclusive, productive workplace. Step into the role of 6 disruptive communicator styles with empathy to bring out their best.
- Identify what works and what doesn't in your workplace
- Understand six types of difficult people
- Master seven communication competencies
- Practice strategies to bring out the best in each team members
Run Effective Virtual Meetings
Life's too short for boring meetings that accomplish little.
- Set the tone before and between meetings
- Cultivate a culture of risk for exploring new ideas
- Manage the flow of communication graciously
- Deal with disruptive communicator styles
- Practice strategies for running an effective meeting
Lead So Your Team Follows! Deal with Six Difficult Characters
Leadership requires practicing new mindsets and skills. Start with empathy, commitment, and a strong plan.
- Understand six styles of difficult people
- Harness the power of conflict with humor
- Learn by misbehaving as difficult people
- Create a Red Shoe Leader Action Plan
Manage Conflict: Deal with Bullies, Heroes, and Victims
Business stress can bring out the worst in the best of us. Empathy, communication skills, and a bit of humor are the solution.
- Understand why people misbehave
- Identify strategies for different types of difficult people
- Master Polite Shut-Ups©
- Practice leadership communication strategies
Dr. Margarita Gurri is a consummate professional who brings deep thinking, delightful humor, and authenticity to everything she does whether she's speaking, coaching, problem-solving or writing. I've worked on numerous projects and participated in various brainstorming and mastermind groups with Dr. Gurri focused on ethics, marketing, problem-solving, and communication. I cannot recommend ANYONE more confidently and enthusiastically.
—Susan Brender, Communications Expert and Host of “The Susan Brender Show”