ETHICS—The Elephant In Any Room
Advise | Coaching | Training | Crisis Intervention | Hiring & Firing | Safety Compliance | Reputation Mending
"Ethics and Sexual Harassment programs perfectly matched the needs of the City of Miami Beach. This custom-designed program was presented in a highly practical and interactive format, making Ethics instantly relevant for every participant. Dr. Gurri's dynamic training style kept our staff riveted and wanting for more!"—Leslie Rosenfeld, PhD, Organizational Development, City of Miami Beach, Ethics &
Sexual Harassment Program
The Rabbi and The Shrink
Everyday Ethics Unscripted
This Dr. Red Shoe Podcast was created by Host Dr. Margarita Gurri, CSP to:
Elevate Critical Thinking | Civil Conversation | Right Action.
The Rabbi and The Shrink, with Rabbi Yonason Goldson, offer keynotes, consults, training, and written pieces.
Ethics are everywhere. Examine your ethical foundations as leaders and teams. Create a more vibrant workplace culture in which ethical conduct is clear is embraced. Check off that box for ethics training while having fun with a content-rich, interactive, program.
- Identify Ethical Foundations
- Understand Why People Misbehave
- List Ethical Portals
- Say, "NO" with Tact
- Practice Ethical Workplace Scenarios
Manage Crisis-Driven Ethical Missteps
Strategies for Leaders & Teams
Crisis, change, and stress can make ethical missteps more likely. The solution? Rethink and update disruptive routines and workplace cultures.
- Identify the Elephant in Your Workplace
- Master Ethical Communication
- Create strategies to prevent or recover from ethical missteps
- Learn what to say, to whom, when, and how
- Practice ethical workplace scenarios inspired by these unusual times
Ethics in the Workplace
Strategies for Leaders and Teams
- Identify ways to use humor to revitalize your team
- Explore humor as a stress management strategy
- Practice humor as conflict management
- Create an Action Plan for your workplace
Ethics, happiness, humor, and success are great partners. Workplace stress leads to declining morale and decreased productivity and performance. Use humor and communication strategies to create happy teams and loyal clients.
Stress and Humor
Foster an Ethical, Innovative, Profitable, & Happy Workplace
Are you leading an ethical team? We all assume we are ethical but do your team’s values align with those of the rest of your organization? We can do better. Why wait for disgrace to act? Strengthen your team, performance outcomes, and bottom line. Reach Beyond the Shame, Blame, and Guilt of #MeToo.
- Identify your ethical foundations
- Explore ethical communication strategies
- Practice how to prevent or recover from ethical mis-steps
- Create an Ethical Workplace Culture Action Plan
Dr. Gurri is exemplifies vision, creativity, integrity, brilliance, compassion and competence in every way. I adore her!—George Castrataro, JD, Entrepreneur