Risk Greatness. What's holding you back?
Dr Red Shoe Solves People Problems
When reputations & futures are on the line | Field-tested strategies for leaders, teams, & families
Conflict |Civility | Bias | Hire Right | Communication | Intimacy | Ethics | Virtual Leadership | Suicide Prevention
Develop Your Leaders
Executive Advising provides leaders with expert guidance; as they face change, conflict, and growth in business and their teams.
- Refresh leadership communication skills, mindsets, and habits
- Manage conflict, change and crisis
- Update communication skills
- Identify resources essential for success
In Times of Crisis
Respond effectively to crisis and change. Time-sensitive issues require calm assessment and intervention.
- Resolve conflict productively
- Face reputation dings wisely
- Respond effectively to ethical and legal dilemmas
- Get your leaders, teams, and organization back on track and to the next level
Align organizational goals with a growth-oriented workplace culture. Invest in your leaders, teams, and organization.
- Hire right, lead well
- Assess, innovate, and implement strategies
- Update action plans, cultures, and skills
- Enhance performance and profits with an ethical, inclusive, diverse workplace culture
I engaged Margarita in some coaching to help me take my business grow to the next level. I can still hear her giving me specific tools and advice that I adhere to on a daily basis. She is great at what she does and brings a passion and a love that is readily apparent. I always recommend Margarita for those looking to grow personally and professionally. — Ryan Schultz, Improving Financial Futures, One Client at a Time