Bias, Diversity, & Inclusion: Keynotes, Trainings, & Retreats
Check your bias!
As the world scrambles to understand
bias, diversity, and inclusion—What
ACTION can you take NOW?
Can you spot the source of potential bias in this image?
I solve people problems.
Check Your Bias:
Identify and Manage Bias—Conscious and Unconscious
We all have learned beliefs, expectations, and biases, conscious and unconscious, that limit perception, practices, and behavior. Learn to:
- Understand diversity, inclusion, and bias
- Master bias checks for yourself and your team
- Identify and release limiting beliefs and practices
- Communicate with respect in any situation
- Prevent or recover from unintended discrimination
- Create an Inclusive Environment Plan
Foster an Inclusive, Ethical Workplace Culture
For Peak Performance
Make ethical, inclusive workplaces a huge part of your global conversations.
- Identify your organization's diversity highs and lows
- Clarify the impact of your ethical foundations and practices
- Explore strategies that invite diversity of thought, appearance, skill, and background
- Create an Inclusive Workplace Action Plan for your workplace
Interview Questions and Strategies
The voice of bias says, "We hire who we like, and we like those who look, sound, and think like us." Choose the best person for each job, team, and role.
- Understand bias in hiring strategies
- Identify biases in your workplace
- Find the best person for every job
- Create a bias-free interview process
- Practice conducting effective interviews
Diversity and Innovation:
How to Choose Team Members Effectively
Supercharge Innovation— Diversity is key!
- Harness the power of diversity of thought, skill, and point-of-view
- Stimulate creativity and broad-mindedness
- Craft an Innovation Culture Action Plan
Dr. Gurri exemplifies vision, creativity, integrity, brilliance, compassion and competence in every way. I adore her!
—George Castrataro, JD, Entrepreneur