KEYNOTES & BREAKOUTS
SPARK CURIOSITY & COURAGE—RISK GREATNESS
"FUNNY" | "INSIGHTFUL" | "READS THE AUDIENCE ON-THE-SPOT" | "ENGAGING"
Dr Red Shoe solves people problems
to bring out the best in everyone through
conflict, crisis, and ethical challenges
KEYNOTES & Breakout sessions
VIRTUAL | HYBRID | ONSITE
BRING OUT THE BEST
- Manage people and situations
- Communicate to connect
- Lead to inspire
EXPLORE PLAYFUL LOVING
- Laugh & learn with couples and parents
- Reveal the ups and downs of intimacy
- Say what you really want to say
DISCOVER THE ETHICS OF GOOD BEHAVIOR
- Learn what to say and how to say it
- Practice humor for ethical limit-setting
- Banish sexual harassment
Mental Health, Stress & Humor
LIVE A HEALTHY, HAPPY, YUMMY LIFE
- Enhance awareness
- Update your skills, mindset, and habits
- Destress to create meaning & happiness
DR RED SHOE
Certified Speaking Professional | Certified Virtual Presenter | Certified Virtual Event Professional | Licensed Psychologist
Why Hire a CSP?
CERTIFIED SPEAKING PROFESIONAL
ELEVATE YOUR IMPACT, INFLUENCE, & INCOME
NSA says it best. Source: NSASpeaker.org
By earning your CSP® (Certified Speaking Professional™) designation, you can prove to meeting professionals that you are among the top echelon of professional speakers who have earned this international designation that only about 17 percent of NSA members worldwide have earned.
With this designation, meeting professionals looking to work with the best speakers will see your commitment to the profession and know you have the top-notch speaking ability with a track record of professionalism and success.
WHY WORK WITH AN NSA SPEAKER?
The NSA logo displayed on my website stands for much more than an organization I pay dues to. National Speakers Association members offer value to all who work with professional speakers.
Speakers are often hired for their expertise, but though the information they share may be relevant, it’s only useful if your presenter is able to capture and keep participants’ attention, wrap their information in stories that stick, and offer action steps that translate into value your leaders, teams, and event participants can take home and put to work.
When hiring a speaker, review their expertise and experience, but also ask about their training as a professional presenter. Active members of the National Speakers Association invest thousands of dollars and hours studying the art and business of public speaking. We attend monthly chapter meetings and a national conference, and are part of a community of speaking industry professionals who share knowledge, tips, strategies, and values. NSA speakers engage with and learn from the industry’s finest.
NSA members adhere to a professional code of conduct, and this comes with the additional benefit of a professional ethics board that stands ready to mediate disputes or misunderstandings that might arise between you and a speaker.
Expect an NSA speaker to:
Listen before they talk—to you or your audience
- Notify you when they’ve arrived so you can worry about otherpeople
- Show up early, start on-time, and never crowd other speakers by running over
- Bring experience with faulty AV equipment, fire drills, and other technical problems that inexperienced speakers won’t know how to manage
- Understand the challenges you face as a meeting professional so they can help make your event a success
- Deliver eloquence on the platform as well as expertise
- Make their presentation about your audience and not about themselves
- Deliver value far above their speaking fee
- Wow your audience
When you work with an NSA speaker, you benefit from an entire community of experts and professionals who support each other, share expertise, and push for utmost professionalism. NSA speakers offer your best route to audience engagement, worry-free meetings, return on investment, and referrals to other presenters you can count on. When you consider me (or any speaker) for your important event, ask about professional affiliations, training, experience, and commitment to professional development. The responses you receive from NSA speakers will surprise, delight, and inspire you as much as any on-stage presentation.