Lead Ethically: Business & Government Keynotes, Consults, Coaching, & Training Programs
Red Shoe Leader Ethics Programs
Deal with Difficult People. Manage Crisis. Lead Ethically.
- Explore Ethics and the Law at your Workplace
- Identify Ethical Foundations
- Understand Why People Misbehave
- List Ethical Portals
- Say, "NO" with Tact
- Practice Ethical Workplace Scenarios
Check off that box for an ethics training while having fun with a content-rich, interactive, program. Create a more vibrant workplace culture in which ethical principles and conduct are clear and embraced.
Ethics in the Workplace
Strategies for Leaders and Teams
- Master the art of difficult conversations when it counts the most
- Learn strategies to manage the 7 common communication styles
- Prevent or recover from mis-steps
- Create an Ethics Action Plan
Are you leading an ethical team? We all assume we are ethical, but do your team’s values align with those of the rest of your organization? We can do better. Why wait for disgrace to act? Strengthen your team, performance outcomes, and bottom line. Reach Beyond the Shame, Blame, and Guilt of #MeToo.
Stress and Humor
Foster an Innovative, Profitable, and Happy Workplace
- Identify ways to use humor to revitalize your team
- Explore humor as a stress management strategy
- Practice humor as conflict management
- Create an Action Plan for your workplace
Happiness, humor, and success are great partners. Workplace stress leads to a declining morale, and decreased productivity and performance. Use humor and communication strategies to create happy teams and loyal clients.
Dr. Gurri is exemplifies vision, creativity, integrity, brilliance, compassion and competence in every way. I adore her!
—George Castrataro, JD, Entrepreneur