Manage Crisis: Keynote & Training
Red Shoe Leader Programs
Deal with Difficult People. Grow with Crisis. Lead Ethically.
Business and Crisis Strategies
The COVID-10 pandemic crisis has most people worried about the future of their business.
Learn how to:
- Assess the status of and risks to your business
- Innovate solutions
- Implement updated strategies
- Train your team
Thrive with Mis-steps, Conflict, and Risked Reputations
As the saying goes, "Lead, follow, or get out the way!"
In a crisis, everyone is paying attention. What are they seeing?
- Identify existing and potential missteps
- Assess damages, opportunities, and resources
- Harness the power of fear, embarrassment, shame, and cover-ups
- Innovate solutions to come back stronger
Communicate to Resolve Conflicts that Plague Us All
- Understand difficult people
- Manage disruptive communicator styles
- Explore the Three Levels of Anger
- Master the Seven Communication Competencies
- Create a Red Shoe Leader Action Plan
Fun, informative, and culture-changing. This is the most comprehensive module with a focus on communication strategies. It touches on conflict, ethics, and presentations skills as needed by your leaders and teams.
Speak to Impact: Grow Your Business by Speaking
- Speak with eloquence
- Hone your key messages
- Speak to connect listeners with your Ideas
- Communicate and connect by being authentically you
- Grow your business with masterful networking
Master the basics of speaking and presenting. Speaking is about impact.
How do you influence others?
Tango and Stiletto Leadership™: Lead So Others Will Follow
- Understand what nonverbal cues you send off
- Speak to be heard
- Listen to lead
- Practice leadership communication strategies
- Create an innovative, profitable, and happy workplace culture
Use the principles of the Tango to lead. Stiletto Leadership highlights key communication challenges of women in charge. Avoid common communication pitfalls.
Dr. Gurri is exemplifies vision, creativity, integrity, brilliance, compassion and competence in every way. I adore her!
—George Castrataro, JD, Entrepreneur