Military Keynotes, Consults, and Training Programs
Full Moon Tuesdays Workshops
Free for Military Families
- Nail that job! Create a Focused Civilian Resume
- Parenting Military Kids
Sponsor a Military Program!
Connect with a $15 Billion Demographic
- Live and virtual programs for active duty, Reserve,
National Guard, veterans, and their families
Red Shoe Leader
Programs for Military Teams
Deal with Difficult People, Manage Conflict, and
Resolve Ethical Dilemmas
Develop happier, more productive teams with better outcomes.
- Understand Difficult People
- Identify Temper Tantrum Triggers
- Manage Five Communication Styles
- Explore the Three Levels of Anger
- Practice Polite Shut-up Strategies
- Master the Seven Communication Competencies
Red Shoe Leaders face difficult people, handle difficult conversations, and manage difficult situations by mastering critical communication strategies. Manage conflict, speak with confidence and poise, set limits, and inspire across the chain of command.
- Goal. The goal of this two-day program is to leverage the energy created by change, stress, ethical dilemmas, and conflict to enhance leadership and team communication.
- How? We will examine and develop the attitudes we adopt in times of change, stress, conflict and reinforce skills needed to deliver results as extraordinary leaders and teams.
Thrive Throughout Deployment
Warriors and Military Families
Warriors and their families face emotional and logistical challenges of deployment transitions, separation, and re-entry into civilian life.
- Thrive Throughout Military Deployment: Tale of Two Heroes
- Share Remote Syncing Strategies: Strengthen Bonds from Afar
- Explore Wartime Moral Injury
- See through the Eyes of a Military Kids’ Expert Panel
Military Family Boot Camp
Entrepreneurs / Vetrepreneurs and their Families
Learn the skills you need to start and grow your business.
- Apply your Military Skills and Training to Grow Your Business
- Think like a General, Plan Your Winning Business Strategy
- Launch Your Next Campaign, Market Like a Pro
- Recruit Your Ops Team
- Mobilize Your Leadership Communication Skills
- Civilianize Your Resume
Certification Programs for Chaplains
Joyful Rhythms Programs®
Strengthening Bonds as Partners, Parents, and Families
- Strengthen military families
- Revitalize connections for couples
- Parent military kids with proven strategies
- Make each deployment a blessing
Dr. Red Shoe uses playful humor to address the toughest relationship challenges facing military couples, parents, and families. Communication strategies revitalize connection, intimacy, and joy. Joyful Rhythms® Programs include:
- JR Marriage Retreats
- JR Family Wellness Retreats
- JR Date Night
- JR Positive Parenting and Temperament
- JR Bullies, Heroes, and Victims for Military Kids
- JR Tears, Tempers, and Polite Shut-Ups
- JR Communication Aikido™ Listening Toolkit
- JR Deal with Loss, Change, and Grief
- JR Training Certification Program for Chaplains and other Mental Health Professionals
Meeting professionals and sponsors,
download Dr. Red Shoe's Media Kit
Dr. Margarita Gurri is by far the most dynamic speaker I have had the privilege of working with. Her patriotism is unparalleled and her love for our country and those who serve to support it shine through in every aspect of her engagements. The common-sense approach to tackling daily military challenges is inspiring. The feedback we receive from our attendees demonstrates that connects, relates, and inspires service members and families alike. The passion for our Military shine through in her presences as well as her presentations!
—Susan Hare, Warrior & Family Support Regional Coordinator