The Rabbi & The Shrink
Everyday Ethics Unscripted
A Dr. Red Shoe podcast with Dr. Margarita Gurri, CSP and Rabbi Yonason Goldson
Q: What do you get when you cross an Orthodox hitchhiking rabbi and a Catholic Cuban psychologist?
A: An unpredictable conversation about everyday ethics and the secrets for successful relationships in business, family, and community.
Please join us as we address issues at home, at work, and in the community.
Grateful to Peter Kelly for his thoughtful video & audio editing.
- David E. Marlow, The Ikigai Guy, President, VLURU LLC
- Michael Patrick Mulroy, Former Assistant Sect, DOD, Middle East
- Clair Vande Polder, Executive Producer
- Susan Rooks, The Grammar Goddess
- Marilyn Suttle, CVP, Customer Service Success Coach, Suttle Shifts
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin, Scholar, Author, Speaker
- Dave Bricker, Presentation Coach, StorySailing
- Mark Brown, CSP, World Champion of Speaking
- Libby Gill, Executive Coach, Hope-Driven Leader
- Bob Burg, CSP, CPAE, NYT Bestselling Author, Hall of Fame Speaker
- John Register, CSP, Paralympian, Executive Coach
- Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE, Customer Service Guru, Hall of Fame Speaker
- Shejal Thakkar, Chief Civility Officer
- Jennifer Elder, CPA, CSP, Executive Coach, Sustainable CFO
READY to . . .
make more money | feel more satisfied | grow your reach?
The answer is ETHICS.