Who are we?
DrRedShoe.com is owned by Margarita Gurri, PhD, CSP and Dr. Red Shoe, a DBA of Shrink Rap, Inc.
- Contact data: 6353 John Daly St, Taylor, MI 48180. Maragarita@DrRedShoe.com, 844-DrRedShoe, 844-377-33740.
- Emergency contact number: +1-954-609-9904.
Our Promise about Security
- In reality, the safety of online material can never 100% guaranteed in these growing times of digital data.
- We promise to do our best to secure your data from digital and human security risks, to be mindful of security updates and procedures, and to guard confidentiality as fiercely as technology allows.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
- When you visit any website, your IP address, your current internet address, is collected by server logs. No other personal data is collected unless you choose to fill out an online form asking for more information or to make a purchase. We do collect the data shown on contact forms, including the visitor’s IP address
- When you complete an online form, we collect personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; technical data, and browser agent string to help with spam detection.
- Purchases made through this website are through Authorize.net, a secure merchant service provider. Sensitive credit card purchasing data is collected for your account to allow for ease of future purchases and to be contacted should any issues arise with the payment or refund.
- Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with your site.
- By default, Dr. Red Shoe does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. However, Calendar and Woo Commerce plugins may collect personal data. Personal data may also be generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds.
- To add a level of security, visitors cannot leave comments.
- No information will be disclosed without your permission. All uploaded files are not publicly accessible. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Our contact form plugin captures data included in contact forms. We retain contact form submissions for customer service purposes but do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Cookies and Future Cookie POssibilities
- If the future, we may collect cookies, if you opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How does Webhost SiteGround protect my website?
Source: SiteGround. As one of the best and most preferred hosting providers on the market, we know how important security is for our customers. This is why server security is one of our top priorities. Here is just a small part of the measures we have taken to keep our servers and your websites secure.
- By default, we have set all servers to use the latest PHP 7 version with the latest security fixes.
- We are running Apache in a chrooted environment with suExec.
- We have sophisticated IDS/IPS systems that block malicious bots and attackers (Intrusion detection/prevention systems).
- ModSecurity is installed on all of our shared servers and we update our security rules weekly, thus protecting our customers from the most common attacks.
- We are providing easy to use and hassle-free auto-updates for WordPress core version and the plugins.
- We strive to keep the versions of all the software that is providing database services (FTP, SMTP, IMAP/POP3, HTTP, HTTPS) up to date with the latest security patches.
- We are constantly monitoring for vulnerabilities in the most popular applications and modules and whenever possible we develop virtual patches in the form of WAF rules (Web application firewall).
- We ensure that users’ data is accessed only by trusted personal on request by following strict policies and we keep detailed records for such access.
Unfortunately, the above is not always enough. Most web applications require constant attention and updates to remain safe from the latest security vulnerabilities.
Embedded content from other websites
- Our site contains links to other sites. While we are not responsible for their privacy practices or content, we want you to be informed.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Zoom Videoconference Platform and Privacy
- Zoom is a HIPAA compliant web and video conferencing platform that is suitable for use in healthcare, provided a HIPAA covered entity enters into a business associate agreement with Zoom prior to using the platform and uses the platform compliantly (i.e. adhering to the HIPAA Minimum Necessary Standard).
- Our web hosting account and some plugins may collect some anonymous analytics data.
With whom do we share our data?
- Dr. Red Shoe does not share any personal data with anyone outside of the Dr. Red Shoe team. We value your digital safety and privacy. As such, we work hard to maintain your trust.
How long do we retain your data?
- For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- Contact Margarita Gurri at Margarita@DrRedShoe.com for privacy-specific concerns.
How we protect your data
- In this section, you should explain what measures you have taken to protect your users’ data. This could include technical measures such as encryption; security measures such as two-factor authentication; and measures such as staff training in data protection. If you have carried out a Privacy Impact Assessment, you can mention it here too.
What data breach procedures we have in place
- In this section, you should explain what procedures you have in place to deal with data breaches, either potential or real, such as internal reporting systems, contact mechanisms, or bug bounties.
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- If your web site provides a service which includes automated decision making – for example, allowing customers to apply for credit, or aggregating their data into an advertising profile – you must note that this is taking place, and include information about how that information is used, what decisions are made with that aggregated data, and what rights users have over decisions made without human intervention.
- Source: LearnDash LMS. We collect information about you during the course purchase process (PayPal, Stripe, and/or 2Checkout), as well as information relating to your course progression and quiz performance.
What we collect and store
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide an email address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Create your account for our LMS
If you register a free account, then we will store your email address. We store information about you for as long as your account exists.
- We store course progress, including completion status, quiz scores, assignments and/or essay submissions (if applicable). We will also store comments on courses, lessons, topics, assignments, and essays if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Group Leaders can access:
- Order information such as your enrolled courses, course progress and username/email address.
- Any additional information added in your WordPress User Profile can also be visible to the administrator(s).
What we share with others
- In this section, you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics/reporting tools, marketing services (such as email services like MailChimp), payment gateways, gamification programs, and third party embeds.
- Source: WooCommerce. Credit card payments are run through Authroize.net, a secure resource. We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What do we collect and store?
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Our Promise about Security
- The safety of online material is never 100% guaranteed in these growing times of digital data.
- We promise to do the best to secure your data from digital and human security risks, to be mindful of security updates and procedures, and to guard confidentiality as fiercely as technology allows.
Thank you for visiting our site. It’s an honor to be of service to you and yours in your business and personal life.
Margarita Gurri, PhD, CSP and the Red Shoe Team