SCHEDULE FOR YOU—M&M Virtual Host Bootcamp 4-week Series for Individuals (TEST)
M&M Virtual Host Bootcamp: Level Up Your Virtual Impact
Meetings | Virtual Conferences | Ceremonies | Association Events | Panel & Interview Moderation
Are you ready to:
- Boost your virtual leadership and hosting skills
- Enhance your screen presence to create meaningful engagement
- Update & Practice Your virtual hosting and technical skills for MCs, speakers, and leaders who present
Four Two-Hour Sessions Each Week
- Week 1, Date TBD: Put your virtual best foot forward to grow your influence
- Week 2, Date TBD: Move and inspire participants with virtual engagement strategies
- Week 3, Date TBD: Practice virtual skills via a Mock event
- Week 4, Date TBD: Up your game & get hired with updated virtual MC skills
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready to practice targeted virtual technical and hosting skills. Grow with a generous, safe, and private community of talented MCs.
Seasoned speakers, trainers, and hosts, Margarita Gurri, PhD, CSP and Marilyn Suttle, CVP, show you what it takes to become a successful virtual leader, host, or MC. Practice hosting and technical skills, Learn to set the tone for your events, introduce the speakers, keep the audience engaged, and keep things moving along… on schedule.
What Will You Learn?
Enhance skills needed to be a confident, impactful virtual communicator:
- Eliminate virtual meeting fatigue
- Banish team disengagement
- Build client and participant confidence
- Enhance teamwork
- Increase productivity
- Facilitate interviews, panels, and programs more effectively
- Run effective virtual meetings
- Coordinate client and event teams more thoughtfully
- Strengthen resilience & loyalty
Stand out as a virtual leader and host.
Get ready to practice targeted virtual technical and hosting skills. Grow with a generous, safe, and private community of talented MCs. Apply these advanced skills to meetings, conferences, and any leadership communication.
4-week Virtual Host Bootcamp
Your ZOOM LINK will be included in your confirmation and order completed emails.
>>CLICK ALL FOUR DATES to create four calendar events!!!<<<