test Rakesh Full Moon Programs—Free for those who serve and support the US Military—2nd Tuesdays @4-4:45 am ET (Copy)
Free Full Moon Series
Second Tuesdays at 4 pm ET
Five Topics support those who serve and support the US Military
- Civilian Resume Workshop: Get that job! Learn how to create a focused and memorable civilian resume—January, April, August
- Humor and Stress: Discuss strategies grow through transition, stress, conflict, and emotional ups and downs—March, May, September
- Fair Fighting: Learn to communicate, fight fairly, and enjoy playful loving—June, October
- Parenting Military Kids: By understanding the impact of military life of kids of different ages and temperaments—December, July
- Playful Loving for Military Couples: Listen, Ask, and create the love life you deserve—November, February
After registering for this live online Zoom videoconference, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Most Second Tuesdays, 4-4:45 pm ET @Free
- ZOOM LINK https://zoom.us/my/drredshoe
- ZOOM Meeting ID 8443773374
- You are welcome to register for one or all available program times
- Please let us know what topics, days, and times work best for you and yours.
Please sign on 10 minutes before we start to make sure sound and video are working.
Why FULL MOON?
No matter where we are on the globe, Through deployments, training, moves, and loss, the moon connects us. The series came to be known as the Full Moon Series because programs were usually scheduled on the Tuesday of the week in most months that fell on the full moon. We are eager to be of service to those who serve and support our military.