Virtual Productivity: Step 9. Meeting Mastery—Tuesday, July 28, 1-2 pm ET
This event has passed
Lead Virtually for Real Results
Step 9: Meeting Mastery
- Are your meetings efficient, productive, and fun?
- Are you happy with how you plan your virtual meetings?
- Would you like to strengthen the skills needed to run effective virtual meetings?
Learn what to do before, during, and after to transform your meetings from boring and exhausting to interesting and effective. Learn the virtual skills and techniques needed to:
- Identify reasons to meet
- Tactics to plan effective meetings
- Master skills needed to manage a meeting
- Follow-up effectively
- Learn to run a debrief
- Implement productivity leadership strategies
Jennifer Elder, CPA, CSP and Margarita Gurri, PhD, CSP have teamed up to hone your skills to manage your business and team.
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 1-2 pm ET
- REGISTER and receive an email with Zoom Link and Password
We are looking forward to helping you to make the most of your virtual workplace!
Submit your review
You may also like…
23JulJuly 23, 2020 $0.00 This event has passed
FREE Business and Crisis Program for Managers—3-4 pm ET$0.00 View Details
25AugAugust 25, 2020 $0.00 This event has passed
Psychology of Crisis for Safety Professionals—Tuesday, August 25, 2-3:30 pm ET$0.00 View Details
26MayMay 26, 2020 $0.00 This event has passed
Ethics for Speakers On Stage and On Screen$0.00 View Details