Suicide Awareness & Prevention
LAUGH. PLAY. CONNECT.
Save a Life!
What to Do & Say
Notice | Listen | Act
Why not prevent suicide with humor, attentive & authentic connection? Caring, meaning, and wonder saves lives.
Wonder, Humor, & Other Antidotes to Misery
Mindsets and Actions
You can create your happiness and success. Explore mindsets and strategies that foster satisfaction, productivity, and creativity.
- Learn to use misery to invite clarity and energize positive action
- Explore humor and play as stress-reduction strategies
- Understand barriers to mindfulness
- Practice setting limits with yourself and others
- Cultivate a culture of wonder
Uncertainty in the Time of Corona
Suicide Awareness, Prevention, and Healing
You can make a difference. Notice, listen, and know what to do,
Perspective and a bit of humor are key in the face of uncertainly during the COVID-19 pandemic and any other disruption in our professional and personal lives—depression, anxiety, and suicide struggles are realities that require skill and compassion.
- Notice the signs
- Practice what to say and do
- Know available resources day and night
- Manage the flow of communication
- Create a culture of Open Discussion