Talent Selection & Onboarding
Align Personalities | Team Dynamics | Skills | Mindsets | Passions
Who's the best fit for the job, team, & client?
Does your onboarding maximize potential?
Dr. Gurri exemplifies vision, creativity, integrity, brilliance, compassion and competence in every way. I adore her!—George Castrataro, JD, Entrepreneur
Hire Right—Talent Selection
Identify Needs, Interview Questions, & Strategies
Hire the right person for each job. Determine essential skills, qualifications, personality fit, and temperament. Choose the best fit for each role and team.
- Sculpt team- and position-specifc hiring strategies
- Balance executive teams with the right balance of personalities
- Eliminate habit-based biases in your workplace
- Create an individualized bias-free interview process
- Practice conducting effective interviews
Maximize Performance & Team Dynamics
Onboarding and personal alignment is essential to optimize teams and leadership potential. Talent development must follow talent selection to foster peak individual and team performance.
- Facilitate effective flow with interpersonal dynamics
- Coach executives to work better with their personality and the team's
- Develop the talent of your executives and teams
Talent Development for Individuals & Teams
Lead for Growth and Manage Difficult People
Risk greatness. Invest in developing your executives and teams. Too often, we hire right, and supervise for the usual in our workplace cultures.
- Invite keen awareness of self, other, and the task at hand
- Foster courageous problem solving
- Develop mindset, skills, and interpersonal communication as assets
Deal with Difficult People
Situations and Conversations
Bring out the best in everyone. Manage tears, tempers, and drama. Deal with difficult people, situations, and conversations. Especially in difficult times, strategic empathy is key. Increase productivity, creativity, and happiness within your team, organization, and your family.
- Identify 6 types of difficult people
- Understand why they misbehave
- Learn strategies to deal with them
- Practice what to say and do
Use Workplace Passion as an Asset
Stress can bring out the worst in the best of us. Empathy, communication skills, and a bit of humor are the solution.
- Understand why people misbehave
- Master Polite Shut-Ups©
- Practice the Three Levels of Anger
- Create your Fair Fighting Action Plan
Check Your Bias
Identify and Manage Bias—Conscious and Unconscious
As the wrold scrambles to udnerstand bias, diversity, inclusion, and its impact... What ACTIONS can you take now?
We all have learned beliefs, expectations, and biases, conscious and unAconscious, that limit perception, practices, and behavior. Learn to:
- Understand diversity, inclusion, and bias
- Master bias checks for yourself and your team
- Identify and release limiting beliefs and practices
- Communicate with respect in any situation
- Prevent or recover from unintended discrimination
- Create an Inclusive Environment Plan
Foster an Inclusive, Ethical Workplace Culture
For Peak Performance
Make ethical, inclusive workplaces a huge part of your global conversations.
- Identify your organization's diversity highs and lows
- Clarify the impact of your ethical foundations and practices
- Explore strategies that invite diversity of thought, appearance, skill, and background
- Create an Inclusive Workplace Action Plan for your workplace
Diversity and Innovation
How to Choose Team Members Effectively
Supercharge Innovation— Diversity is key!
- Harness the power of diversity of thought, skill, and point-of-view
- Stimulate creativity and broad-mindedness
- Craft an Innovation Culture Action Plan