Tango Leadership Series
Tango Leadership Series
ONLINE & ONSITE PROGRAMS
1. Executive Presence—What we say, how we say it, and what we do serves to elevate or destroy our reputations as leaders. Executive Presence zeros in on the verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills needed to set the tone as trustworthy and effective leaders. Funny examples provide a safe environment for practicing updated skills and mindsets.
2. Powering Up—We teach people how to treat us. How do youinfluence and impact others? Power up with verbal and nonverbal strategies to engage listeners.
3. Polite Shut-ups—Business is about people. Setting limits is essential to vibrant, productive, satisfying workplace cultures. Learn the magic of Polite Shut-ups with a bit of humor as you update your limit setting skills.
4. Core Communication Competencies—Business growth requires a safe culture for sharing ideas, identifying missteps, and innovating strategies. Inspire, lead ethically, and speak to connect with your team, clients, and loved ones. This fun, informative, and culture-changing program focuses on communication strategies
5. Leading Through Chaos and Crisis—Crisis and change are great times to step up. Learn to view crisis as a career accelerator. Discover what it takes to lead your team to thrive when it counts most. Explore mindsets, skillsets, and tactics to empower you to thrive when it counts most.
Tango Leadership Keynote
Lead So They Follow; Speak So They Listen
Use the principles of Tango Leadership to inspire others to follow your team to success and happiness. This interactive keynote highlights the unique nonverbal and verbal communication challenges of women in charge. Fun, informative, and you learn to tango!
• Lead so they follow
• Understand the impact of nonverbal cues
• Speak so they listen
• Tango with clear communication
SNEAK PEAK 2023
Women in Business Master Class Series
Led by Margarita Gurri, PhD, CSP and Jennifer Elder, CPA, CSP
- Frustrated with your career?
- Don’t have the impact, influence, and income you deserve?
- Looking to grow so you can claim your seat at the table?
Look no further. This four-part Women in Business Master Class Series offers solutions, skillsets, and tactics to empower you to achieve and exceed your career goals. Work with a small group of like-minded professionals to ACCELERATE your career.
This Women in Business Accelerator Series was designed with input from successful women around the world and is led by two entrepreneurs with proven track records as global advisors, coaches, and speakers. Margarita Gurri, PhD, CSP shares lessons learned as a licensed psychologist and Jennifer Elder, CPA, CSP shares her experiences as a Chief Financial Officer.
2023 SCHEDULE, Thursdays 12-1:30 pm ET
- Career Accelerator: January 5,12,19, 26
- Communication Accelerator: March 9, 16, 23, 30
- Business Accelerator: May 4, 11, 18, 25
- Innovation Accelerator: July 6, 13, 20, 27
LOGISTICS FOR EACH 4-WEEK ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
- Time: 90 minutes, Thursdays 12-1:30 pm ET
- Platform: Zoom
- Participants: Limited to a group of 20 participants
- Applications: must be submitted one week before the start of each program (GOOGLE DOC LINK)
INVESTMENT PER 4-WEEK PROGRAM
- Your growth and career development investment: $6,000 per Accelerator program; Includes one hour of private coaching per person per program
- Special Rate: Accepted candidates may purchase all four programs for the price of three: $18,000
OPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY—VIP COACHING
- Deepen the learning. Execute your solutions with the support and wisdom of your learning team.
- Private Sessions: Four 30-min sessions for $1000
CALL TO ACTION
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to boost your career, increase your income, and create lasting impact
- Enroll now to secure a successful 2023 business year